In an hotel shuttle from Mavenport Ambassador Hotel, Accra. I eavesdrop a colleague of mine chatting up a lady about her background and work. She stated she is into Forensic Accounting and spend 2 weeks in Ghana and 3 month in South Africa and the portfolio of challenges and benefits she enjoyed. They focus more into scientific ways of tracing money laundering and fighting fraud both at corporate and global level.
Thankfully, the course is available at Undergraduate level in one of our partnered universities which makes the whole transition process a lot easier for you from your home country to your destination country. Let me give you some quick reasons why you need to study this course:
1) It’s an emerging field with specialist knowledge. This stands you out from other graduates
2) The University has a one year paid work placement and you don’t pay for the placement services and estimated annual salary is within £19,000-£22,000.
3) It’s highly relevant in developing and developed countries considering the enormous political will to fighting corruption globally,.
4) It’s a three year undergraduate programme and you could also have your Masters here.
5) Sheffield hallam has flexible payment deposit with a minimum deposit of £1,000.
6) Automatic discount scholarship of £3,000 available to international students. This would assure you.
7) Professional membership starts from year 1:
8) Professional recognition and accredotation from the following professional body is a strong work enhancer: This course is accredited by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), the Institute of Financial Accountants (IFA), CPA Australia and the Institute of Chartered Accountants England and Wales (ICAEW).
Sheffield hallam University is a truly international university established in 1894 and achieved a University status in 1992. Its one of the truly amazing new generation University with diverse international student base from across over 100 nationalities. The University currently boost of over 35,000 student with over 400 undergraduate and postgraduate courses available.
This is a course for student living in tomorrow.